Thursday, June 2, 2016

Progressing my Ranking Campaign for my 60k Store

Progressing my Ranking Campaign for my 60k Store

This week I worked on videos and articles. I was able to get 2 videos published in under 2 hours using Animoto.

Here's my category keyword video: 


Here's a product specific video 

Here's my news release on bodybuilding:  News Release on Bodybuilding

I am also working on another article that is likely to break down into 4 or 5 blog posts. I'm still deciding what type of articles I should have on my blog and what type of articles I should have under my knowledge-base section as permanent pages. 

All of these various resources on bodybuilding link back to my website and category pages. The news release has a little sentence about me that links back, the videos both have the category page in the video descriptions. That starts to give that category authority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment